martes, 8 de enero de 2013

SLEDGEHAMMER / PETER GABRIEL / NIVEL 3




You could have a steam train
If you'd just lay down your tracks
You c
ould have an aeroplane flying
If y
ou bring your blue sky back

A
ll you do is call me
I'l
l be anything you need

You c
ould have a big dipper
G
oing up and down, all around the bends
You c
ould have a bumper car, bumping
This amusement never ends

I wa
nna be your sledgehammer
W
hy don't you call my name
Oh, let me be your sledgehammer
This will be my testimony

Sho
w me round your fruitcage
'Cos I wi
ll be your honey bee
Open
up your fruitcage
W
here the fruit is as sweet as can be

I wa
nna be your sledgehammer
W
hy don't you call my name
You'
d better call the sledgehammer
P
ut your mind at rest
I'
m going to be the sledgehammer
This can be my testimony
I'
m your sledgehammer
Let
there be no doubt about it

Sledge... sledgehammer

I'
ve kicked the habit...
S
hed my skin
This is the new stuff...
I go dan
cing in, we go dancing in
Oh, won't you show for me...
And I will sho
w for you...
S
how for me..., I will show for you
Y
ea... I do mean you...
Onl
y you
You'
ve been coming through
G
oing to build that power
Build, b
uild up that power..., hey
I'
ve been feeding the rhythm...

G
oing to feel that power..., build in you
Com
e on... help me do
y
eah... you
I'
ve been feeding the rhythm...
It'
s what we're doing, doing
A
ll day and night


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario