miércoles, 16 de enero de 2013

SOLSBURY HILL / PETER GABRIEL / NIVEL 3




Climbing up on Solsbury Hill
I c
ould see the city light
Wind was blowing, time stood still
Eagle flew out of the night
He was something to observe
Cam
e in close, I heard a voice
Standing stretching every nerve
Had to listen had no choice
I did not bel
ieve the information
(I) j
ust had to trust imagination
M
y heart going  boom...
"S
on," he said "Grab your things,
I'
ve come to take you home"
 keep in silence I resigned
M
y friends would think I was a nut
T
urning water into wine
Open d
oors would soon be shut
S
o I went from day to day
T
ho' my life was in a rut
"Ti
ll I thought of what I'd say
W
hich connection I should cut
I
was feeling part of the scenery
I
walked right out of the machinery
M
y heart going  boom...
"Son
" he said "Grab your things
I'
ve come to take you home"

W
hen illusion spin her net
I'
m never where I want to be
And libert
y she pirouettes
W
hen I think that I am free
Wat
ched by empty silhouettesClose their eyes but still can see
No on
e taught them etiquette
I wi
ll show another me
Tod
ay I don't need a replacement
I'
ll show them what the smile on my face meant
M
y heart going  boom...
"Son
" He said "Grab your  things,
   I've come to take you home"...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario