viernes, 11 de enero de 2013

THE BLUE SKY / A-HA / NIVEL 3




 
The blue sky (blue sky)...

I find it
hard to breathe
As life j
ust eats away
At
the faces that surround me
They look tired today
The lad
y at my table
D
oesn´t want me here
I j
ust want to talk to her

B
ut would she laugh at my accent
And ma
ke fun of me
Oh, it doesn´t seem like this
Bl
ue sky´s here for me

There are no girls in here
As far as I can s
ee
Onl
y pin-up posters
L
ooking down at me
Wa
tching papercups of coffee
Gro
wing cold before my eyes
A
ll the things I see
That make me realize

m in this big world without you
No
thing to my name
Oh, I ne
ver knew that
Bl
ue sky meant such pain

The blue sky (blue sky)...

m dying to be different
In
the coffee shop
ve lived on borrowed strength
No
w my supplies are cut
Th
ough I´m older than my looks
And older
than my years
m too young to take on
M
y deepest fears

Oh, I used to be confused
B
ut now I just don´t know
Sin
ce you left I´ve been watching
Bl
ue skies come and go
(Bl
ue sky)
Sin
ce you left I´ve been watching
Bl
ue skies come and go
(Bl
ue sky)…




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario