miércoles, 16 de enero de 2013

STAY VISIBLE / SIMPLE MINDS / NIVEL 3




The road opens wide
And
there is space here for two of us
If I c
ould slip under the wire
We’d wait here
J
ust stay here while

Slumped, my bodys tired and this fear
It ne
ver lets me sleep
In y
our smile
This trial elates
And in y
our eyes
I s
ee mother´s open gates

If fortun
e could smile
There’d be room here for two of us
And I w
ould burn myself through the wires
With this hate
Concentrat
ed
Unearthed
Disparat
e
A
ll of this time



On
ce in a while
If p
eace held for two of us
Or if
we could show mercy awhile
W
hite patience
Tran
scending
This coldness, never ending, thru time



Bec
ause if home still matters
And if
these bones,
Were not so shattered
W
hat state then
I’
m so desperate,
Stuck within a hollow shell, in some forgotten state
Com
e tear the dirt from my eyes...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario