jueves, 10 de enero de 2013

OUT OF CONTROL / U2 / NIVEL 3




Monday morning
Eigh
teen years of dawning
I s
ay how long...?


It
was one dull morning
Wo
ke the world with falling
I
was so sad…
They were so bad…

I
had the feeling it was out of control
I
was of the opinion it was out of control

B
oys and Girls
Go t
o the school and girls
Th
ey make children
Not li
ke this one

I
had the feeling it was out of control
I
was of the opinion it was out of control

I
was of a feeling it was out of control
I
had the opinion it was out of control…

I f
ought fate
There's blood on the garden gate
The man said childhood
It'
s in his childhood

One d
ay I'll die
The choice will not be mine
Wi
ll it be too late?
Y
ou can't fight fate

I
was of a feeling it was out of control…


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario