miércoles, 16 de enero de 2013

ROOMS OF FIRE / STEVIE NICKS / NIVEL 3









Somewhere out in the back of your mind



     Comes your real life and the life that you know



     It seems like it was the creation of some of 
 those same old things
 



     It seemed to be the only thing left out in the light



     She had trusted many



     But been unfamiliar with



     Almost everyone but you



     Well maybe I'm just thinking that the rooms are 
 all on fire



     Everytime that you walk in the room



     Well there is magic all around you, if I do say
  so myself



     I have known this much longer than I've 
 known you




     She had trusted many



     And then there would be someone who would
 enter into her presence




     That she could sense for miles



     She dreamed of her wanton luxury



     And she laughed and she cried and she trie
to taunt him



     And he hated to be separated



     From that picture, no



     Well maybe I'm just thinking that the rooms 
are all on fire



     Everytime that you walk in the room



     Ooh, well there is magic all around you
if I do say so myself



     Well I have known this much longer than
 I've known you



     Long nets of white cloud my memory...



 
(repeat)



     Ooh, there is magic all around you



     Everytime you walk in the room



     Well maybe I'm just thinking that the rooms are all on fire



     Everytime that you walk in the room



     Well there is magic all around you, if I do say so myself



     Well I have known this much longer than I've known you


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario