domingo, 13 de enero de 2013

I FALL DOWN / U2 / NIVEL 3




Julie says
"Jo
hn I'm getting nowhere
I
wrote this letter
Hope to get to someplace soon
I
want to get up
W
hen I wake up
B
ut when I get up
I fa
ll down"

Jul
ie wake up
Jul
ie tell the story
You
wrote the letter
S
aid you were gonna get there someday
Go
nna walk in the sun
And
the wind and the rain
Ne
ver walk back again
No
w you fall down
You'
re falling down
Y
ou fall down…

Jul
ie say something
Julie s
ay you're sorry
You'
re gonna get better
Y
ou better not leave me here anyway
I wa
nna get up
When you wa
ke up
W
hen I get up

I fa
ll down
W
hen I'm falling down
I fa
ll down
I bro
ke myself

I fa
ll
I fa
ll down
I'
m falling down
I fall do
wn
W
hen you fall down
W
hen I'm falling down
Is when you'
re falling down
W
hen you fall down
I fa
ll down…


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario