miércoles, 9 de enero de 2013

I´LL BE OVER YOU / TOTO / NIVEL 3




Some people live their dreams
Some people clo
se their eyes
Som
e people's destiny
Pa
sses by

There are no guarantees
There are no alibis
That's how our love must be
Do
n't ask why

It ta
kes some time
G
od knows how long
I
know that I can forget you

As s
oon as my heart stops breakin'
Anti
cipating
As s
oon as forever is through
I'
ll be over you

Remem
bering times gone by
Promi
ses we once made
W
hat are the reasons why
No
thing stays the same

There were the nights holding you close
Some
day I'll try to forget them
As soon my heart stops breakin´
Anticipating
As soon as forever is through
I'
ll be over you

As s
oon my heart stops breakin´
Anticipating
As soon as forever is through
Some
day I'll be over you


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario