lunes, 7 de enero de 2013

HOT LEGS / ROD STEWART / NIVEL 3




Who's that knocking on my door
It'
s gotta be a quarter to four
Is it y
ou again coming 'round for more?
Well you can love me tonight if you want
B
ut in the morning make sure you're gone
I'
m talkin' to you
H
ot legs, wearing me out
Hot legs, you can scream and shout
Hot legs, are you still in school
I lo
ve you honey

Go
tta most persuasive tongue
You promi
se all kinds of fun
B
ut what you don't understand
I'
m a working man
Go
nna need a shot of vitamin E
B
y the time you're finished with me
I'
m talking to you
Hot le
gs, you're an alley cat
Hot legs, you scratch my back
Hot le
gs, bring your mother too
I lo
ve you honey
Hot legs...

Imagin
e how my daddy felt
In y
our jet black suspender belt
Seven
teen years old
He's touching sixty four

Y
ou got legs right up to your neck
You'
re making me a physical wreck
I'
m talking to you
Hot legs, in your satin shoes
Hot le
gs, are you still in school
Hot legs, you're making me a fool
I lo
ve you honey

Hot le
gs you're well equipped
Hot legs now your pussy's whipped
Hot le
gs I just love your lips...
I love you honey...
Hot legs...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario