lunes, 7 de enero de 2013

FLY TO THE RAINBOW / SCORPIONS / NIVEL 3







Life is empty, can't remember anytime before
On a pl
ain lit cold December, see it evermore
Gliding th
rough this life, and another is a child
And we'
re doing games, and losing things
Alw
ays playing gigs
Somewhere in the sky, where the moon the stars shine bright
W
here the sun is shining, in the night
I am in disgra
ce, yet I see a smiling face
And I
hope you let me, share your place
I do
n't live today

R
ain in the sky , make the world fly
Int
o time, beg me your time
S
un in the sky, make the world fly
Int
o time, beg me your time


Well, I lived in magic solitude
Of cl
oudy-looking mountains
And a la
ke made out of crystal raindrops ...
R
oaming through Space tenthousand years ago
I'
ve seen the giant city of Atlantis
Sin
king to eternal waves of darkness ...

Some
where in the blue distance
Ar
e those long-forgotten trees of yore
A bro
ken violin floating alone in December
Dark
ness everywhere and nothing more

S
ymbol - strange Symbol - Melancholy
P
ainting torrid colors to a sky of green
Candl
e breathing one night only
Far aw
ay - in chillness - bleak - unseen...

Drif
ting galley - ghostlike shadow,
Sails ri
gged to catch and kill the Time...
E
choes wandering down an endless meadow
T
o call the Thing... Sublime!...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario