martes, 1 de enero de 2013

BAD / U2 / NIVEL 3






If you twist and turn away
If you t
ear yourself in two again
If I c
ould, yes I would
If I c
ould, I would
Let it g
o
Su
rrender
Dislocate
If I c
ould throw this
Life
less lifeline to the wind
L
eave this heart of clay
See y
ou break, break away
Into the ni
ght
And th
rough the rain
Int
o the half-light
And th
rough the flame

If I c
ould through myself
Set y
our spirit free
I'
d lead your heart away
See y
ou break, break away
Int
o the light
And t
o the day

Oooh...

T
o let it go! And so fade away
T
o let it go!
And s
o fade away
I'
m wide awake...
I'
m not sleeping, oh no...

If y
ou should ask then maybe they'd
Te
ll you what I would say
Tr
ue colors fly in blue and black
Bl
ue silken sky and burning flag
Colors cra
sh, collide in blood shot eyes

Ooh...

If I c
ould, you know I would
If I c
ould, I would
Let it g
o

This desparation
Dislocation
Separation
Conde
mnation
Re
velation
In te
mptation
Isolat
ion
Desolation
Isolation

Let it g
o
And s
o fade away
T
o let it go, oh yeah
And s
o fade away
T
o let it go, oh no
And s
o fade away
I'm wide awa
ke...
I'
m not sleeping oh no...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario