lunes, 7 de enero de 2013

YOU DON´T UNDERSTAND ME / ROXETTE / NIVEL 3




I've been up all night, you've been puttin' up a fight
S
eems like nothin' I say gets through
Ho
w did this old bed fit a world between me and you
We said "Goodnight" but the silence was so thick
Y
ou could cut it with a knife
We'
ve hit the wall again and there's nothin' I can do
You'
re the one, yeah, I've put all my trust in your hands
C'mon and look in my eyes, here I am...

Y
ou don't understand me, my baby
Y
ou don't seem to know that I need you so much
You do
n't understand me, my feelings
The reason I'm breathin', my love

The mornin' comes and you're reaching out for me
J
ust like everything's the same
And I let
myself believe things are gonna change
W
hen you kiss my mouth and you hold my body close
Do y
ou wonder who's inside?
May
be there's no way we could feel each other's pain
Te
ll me why it gets harder to know where I stand
I
guess loneliness found a new friend, here I am

(repeat)
You don't understand me, my baby
Y
ou don't seem to know that I need you so much
You do
n't understand me, my feelings
The reason I'm breathin', my love...

You don't seem to get me, my baby
You do
n't really see that I live for your touch
Y
ou don't understand me, my dreams or the things I believe in
my love
Y
ou don't understand me my love...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario