miércoles, 2 de enero de 2013

THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE / U2 / NIVEL 3




Ice
Y
our only rivers run cold
These city lights
Th
ey shine as silver and gold
D
ug from the night
Y
our eyes as black as coal

Wal
k on by
Walk
on through
Wal
k 'til you run
And do
n't look back
For
here I am

Carni
val
The wheels fly and the colors spin
Through alco
hol
Red
wine that punctures the skin
Fa
ce to face
In a dr
y and waterless place

Wal
k on by
Wal
k on through
S
o sad to besiege your love so head on
Stay in this time
Stay tonight in a lie
I'
m only asking but I
I thin
k you know
Com
e on take me away

Com
e on take me home
Home again

And if
the mountain should crumble
Or disappear into the sea
Not a tear, no n
ot I
St
ay in this time
Stay tonight in a lie
E
ver after
This love in time
And if y
ou save your love
Sa
ve it all tonight

Do
n't push me too far…
Toni
ght



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario