domingo, 6 de enero de 2013

TALK TO ME / STEVIE NICKS / NIVEL 3




I can see we're thinkin' bout the same things
Yes, I see your expression when the phone rings
We both know there's something happening here
 
There's no sense in dancing round the subject
A w
ound gets worse when it's treated with neglect
Do
n't turn around there's nothing here to fear


You can... tal
k to me...
Y
ou can set your secrets free, baby

Dust
y words lying under carpets
Seldom heard well must you keep your secrets
Lo
cked inside hidden deep from view
Well, is it all that hard
Is it a
ll that tough
Well, I've shown you all my cards now isn't that enough
You can
hide your hurt
B
ut, there's something you can do


Y
ou can... talk to me...
When your down now
You can talk to me...


Th
ough we lay face to face and cheek to cheek
Our voices stray from the common ground where they
C
ould meet
The walls run high, to veil a swelling tear
Oh, let the walls burn down, set your secrets free
You can br
eak their bounds, cause you're safe with me
Y
ou can lose your doubt, cause you'll find no danger
Not
here

Y
ou can… talk to me...
When your down now
You can talk to me...
You can set your secrets free, baby


Oh, I see your expression when the phone rings
And I can see you're thinkin' bout the same things
Is it a
ll that hard
Is it a
ll that tough
We
ll, you´ve taken all that is now baby
Isn´t that enough
I can see you running...
All the way back
Talk to me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario