viernes, 4 de enero de 2013

BECAUSE THE NIGHT / PATTI SMITH / NIVEL 3






Ta
ke me now baby here as I am
Hold m
e close, try and understand
De
sire is hunger is the fire I breathe
Lo
ve is a banquet on which we feed

Come on no
w try and understand
The way I feel when I'm in your hands
Ta
ke my hand come undercover
They can't hurt you now,
Can
't hurt you now, can't hurt you now
Bec
ause the night belongs to lovers
Because
the night belongs to love
Because
the night belongs to lovers
Bec
ause the night belongs to us

Ha
ve I doubt baby when I'm alone
Lo
ve is a ring, the telephone
Lo
ve is an angel disguised as lust
Her
e in our bed until the morning comes
Come on no
w try and understand
The way I feel under your command
Ta
ke my hand as the sun descends
They can't touch you now,
Can
't touch you now, can't touch you now
Because the ni
ght belongs to lovers
Because the night belongs to love
Because the night belongs to lo
vers
Bec
ause the night belongs to us

Wi
th love we sleep
Wi
th doubt the vicious circle
t
urn and burns
Wi
thout you I cannot live
Forgi
ve, the yearning burning
I bel
ieve it's time, too real to feel
S
o touch me now, touch me now, touch me now

(repeat)
Because the night belongs to lovers
Becaus
e the night belongs to love
Because the ni
ght belongs to lovers
Bec
ause the night belongs to us …


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario