viernes, 4 de enero de 2013

96 TEARS / ? AND THE MYSTERIANS / NIVEL 3






T
oo many teardrops for one heart to be cryin'
Too man
y teardrops for one heart to carry on
You
're way on top now
Sin
ce you left me
You
're always laughin'
W
ay down at me
B
ut watch out now
I
'm gonna get there
We
'll be together
For j
ust a little while
And
then I'm gonna put you
W
ay down here
And you
'll start cryin'
Ninet
y-six tears
Cry
Cr
y

And w
hen the sun comes up
I
'll be on top
You
'll be way down there
L
ookin' up
And I mi
ght wave
Come
up here
B
ut I don't see you
Wa
vin' now
I
'm way down here
Wonderin' ho
w
I
'm gonna get you
B
ut I know now
I
'll just cry, cry, I'll just cry

T
oo many teardrops for one heart to be cryin'
T
oo many teardrops for one heart
To ca
rry on
You'
re gonna cry ninety-six tears
You're go
nna cry ninety-six tears
You're gonna cry cry, cry, cry, now
You
're gonna cry cry, cry, cry
Ninety-six tears
c'mon and lemme hear you cry, now
Ninet
y-six tears (whoo!) I wanna hear you cry
Ni
ght and day, yeah, all night long
Uh-ninet
y-six tears cry cry cry
C'mon baby, let me hear you cry now, all night long
Uh-ninety-six t
ears! Yeah! C'mon now
Uh-ninety-six tears!

[fade]


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario