domingo, 22 de julio de 2012

I AM THE WARRIOR / PATTY SMITH / NIVEL 3



You run, run, runaway
It'
s your heart that you betray
F
eeding on your hungry eyes
I b
et you're not so civilized

We
ll isn't love primitive?
A
wild gift that you wanna give
Br
eak out of captivity
And follo
w me stereo jungle child
Lo
ve is the kill
Your h
eart's still wild

Sh
ooting at the walls of heartache
Ban
g, bang!
I am
the warrior
We
ll I am the warrior
And h
eart to heart you'll win
If y
ou survive the warrior, the warrior

You tal
k, talk, talk to me
Y
our eyes touch me physically
Stay with me we'll take the night
As pa
ssion takes another bite, oh
Who'
s the hunter, who's the game?
I f
eel the beat call your name
I hold y
ou close in victory
I do
n't wanna tame your animal style
You
won't be caged in the call of the wild

Shooting at the walls of heartache
Bang, bang!
I am the warrior
Well I am the warrior
And heart to heart you'll win
If you survive the warrior, the warrior…
I am the warrior…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario