lunes, 16 de julio de 2012

THE BED´S TO BIG WITHOUT YOU / STING / NIVEL 3




Bed's too big without you
Cold
wind blows right through my open door
I can
't sleep with your memory
Dr
eaming dreams of what used to be
W
hen she left I was cold inside
T
hat look on my face was just pride
No r
egrets, no love, no tears
Li
ving on my own was the least of my fears

Bed'
s too big without you
The bed's too big without you
The bed'
s too big without you

Sin
ce that day when you'd gone
J
ust had to carry on
I g
et through the day, but late at night
Made lo
ve to my pillow, but it didn't feel right

Ever
y day just the same
Old rul
es for the same old game
A
ll I gained was heartache
All I mad
e was one mistake
No
w the bed's too big without you
The bed'
s too big without you
The bed's too big without you…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario