martes, 31 de julio de 2012

HUMAN TOUCH / BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN / NIVEL 3





You and me we were the pretenders
We let it all slip away
In
the end what you don't surrender
We
ll the world just strips away

Gi
rl ain't no kindness in the face of strangers
Ain't gonna find no miracles here
We
ll you can wait on your blessings darlin'
B
ut I got a deal for you right here

I
ain't lookin' for prayers or pity
I ain't comin' 'r
ound searchin' for a crutch
I j
ust want someone to talk to
And a li
ttle of that human touch
J
ust a little of that human touch

Ain't no mercy on the streets of this town
Ain't no br
ead from heavenly skies
Ain't nobody drawin' wine from this blood
It'
s just you and me tonight

Te
ll me in a world without pity
Do y
ou think what I'm askin's too much ?
I j
ust want something to hold on to
And a li
ttle of that human touch
J
ust a little of that human touch

Oh, girl that feeling of safety you prize
We
ll it comes with a hard hard price
Y
ou can't shut off the risk and pain
With
out losin' the love that remains
We're all riders on this train

S
o you been broken and you been hurt
Sho
w me somebody who ain't
Y
eah, I know I ain't nobody's bargain
B
ut hell a little touch up
And a li
ttle paint...

Y
ou might need somethin' to hold on to
W
hen all the answers they don't amount to much
Somebody that you can just talk to
And a li
ttle of that human touch

Bab
y in a world without pity
Do y
ou think what I'm askin's too much ?
I j
ust want to feel you in my arms
And
share a little of that human touch...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario