miércoles, 26 de diciembre de 2012

WHY CAN´T I BE YOU / THE CURE / NIVEL 3







You're so gorgeous I'll do anything!
I'
ll kiss you from your feet
T
o where your head begins!
You'
re so perfect!
Y
ou're so right as rain!
Y
ou make me
Ma
ke me hungry again

Everything you do is irresistible
Every
thing you do is simply kissable
W
hy can't I be you?...

I'
ll run around in circles
'Til I r
un out of breath
I'
ll eat you all up
Or I'll just hug you to death
You'
re so wonderful!
Too g
ood to be true!
Y
ou make me
Ma
ke me hungry for you

Everything you do is simply delicate
Every
thing you do is quite angelicate
W
hy can't I be you?...

You t
urn my head when you turn around
Y
ou turn the whole world upside down
I'
m smitten I'm bitten I'm hooked I'm cooked
I'
m stuck like glue!
You make m
e
Ma
ke me... hungry for you

Everything you do is simply dreamy
Every
thing you do is quite delicious
W
hy can't I be you?...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario