domingo, 30 de diciembre de 2012

EVERY TIME YOU GO AWAY / PAUL YOUNG / NIVEL 2



 
Hey!, if we can solve any problem
…, si es que pudiéramos resolver algún problema

Then why do we lose so many tears
Entonces nos ahorraríamos muchas lágrimas

Oh, and so you go again
…, y comenzarías otra vez

When the leading man appears
Cuando tu líder = tu padre aparece

Always the same thing
Siempre ocurre lo mismo

Can't you see, we've got everything goin'
No lo notas, teníamos todo en marcha =
on and on and on
funcionando…



Every time you go away you take a piece of me with you
Cada que te ausentas = te vas, te llevas un aparte de mi (contigo)

Every time you go away you take a piece of me with you 



Go on and go free, yeah
Adelante y auséntate libremente, sí

Maybe you're too close to see
Tal ves estas demasiado cerca para percibir

I can feel your body move
Puedo sentir como se mueve tu cuerpo

It doesn't mean that much to me
Eso no representa demasiado para mi

I can't go on sayin' the same thing
(Y) puedo continuar repitiendo lo mismo

Just can't you see, we've got everything do you even
(Tan sólo) no puedes verlo = percibirlo,
tenemos todo lo que ambos
know we know
(Ya) sabemos que compartimos
Every time you go away you take a piece of me with you, oh 

Every time you go away you take a piece of me with you 



I can't go on sayin' the same thing 

'Cause baby, cancha see, we've got everything goin' on
Ya que nena, no puedes ver = percibir,
Que todo está en marcha = en curso
= se está dando
and on and on
 
(repeat)
Every time you go away you take a piece of me with you, oh 

Every time you go away you take a piece of me with you… 



 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario