jueves, 27 de diciembre de 2012

I JUST WANNA STOP / GINO VANNELLI / NIVEL 3




For your love, for your love
W
hen I think about those months in montreal
I get
the sweet stars from you and me
Memor
ies of love above the city lights
Oh, trust so hard to take it
B
ut in all my heart won't make it
I j
ust wanna stop and tell you wanna
 feel about you babe
I j
ust wanna stop and I never wanna live without you babe
I j
ust wanna stop for your love
For y
our love, (for your love) for your love
W
hen I think about the way the words
most talk
Get the s
ounds of stars for you and me
 (you and me)
Memor
ies of life's in times go on and on
Oh, I try hard to forget it
B
ut I know my mind won't let it
I j
ust wanna stop and tell you wanna
 feel about you babe
I just wa
nna stop the world ain't
bright without you babe
I
just wanna stop for your love

Oh, I try so hard to forget it but
I know my heart won't make it
I
just wanna stop and tell you
wanna feel about you babe
I
just wanna stop the world ain't
bright without you babe
I just wa
nna stop for your love
Stop uh, uh, uh
I j
ust got it stop uh, uh, uh....


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario