miércoles, 26 de diciembre de 2012

LADY, LADY / JOE ESPOCITO / NIVEL 3




Frightened by a dream
You’re not the only one
Ru
nning like the wind
Thoughts can come undone
Dancing be
hind masks
Just subtle pantomime
B
ut images reveal
Whatever lonely hearts can hide
Lady, lad
y, lady, lady?
Don’t walk this lonely avenue
Lad
y, lady, lady, lady?
Let me touch that part of you, you want me too?
Lady, lad
y, lady, lady?
I know it's in your heart to stay
Lady, lad
y, lady, lady?
When will I ever hear you say; I love you

Tim
e like silent stares with no apology
Mo
ve towards the stars and be my only one
R
each into the light and feel love's gravity
That pulls you to my side where you should always be
Lady, lad
y, lady, lady? don't walk this lonely avenue
Let me touch that part of you, you want me too?...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario