jueves, 27 de diciembre de 2012

ZOO STATION / U2 / NIVEL 3




I'm ready
I'
m ready for the laughing gas
I'm r
eady
I'm r
eady for what's next
I'm r
eady to duck
I'
m ready to dive
I'm ready t
o say
I'
m glad to be alive
I'm ready
I'
m ready for the push

In the c
ool of the night
In
the warmth of the breeze
I'
ll be crawling around
On m
y hands and knees
Oh yeah,
S
he's Just down the line... Zoo Station
G
ot to make it on time... Zoo Station

I'
m ready
I'm r
eady for the gridlock
I'
m ready
T
o take it to the street
I'
m ready for the shuffle
Read
y for the deal
R
eady to let go of the steering wheel
I'
m ready
R
eady for the crush

Z
oo Station...

Alright...

Tim
e is a train
Ma
kes the future the past
L
eaves you standing in the station
Y
our face pressed up against the glass

I'
m just down the line from your love... Zoo Station
You
know I'm under the sign... Zoo Station

I'
ve got to make it on time
Ma
ke it on time... Zoo Station
I'
m gonna be there... Zoo Station
Tra
cing the line... Zoo Station
That's alright... Zoo Station
J
ust two stops down the line... Zoo Station
J
ust a stop down the line...





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario