martes, 30 de octubre de 2012

YOU ARE ALWAYS ON MY MIND / ELVIS PRESLEY / NIVEL 3




Maybe I didn't treat you
Quit
e as good as I should have
May
be I didn't love you
Q
uite as often as I could have
Li
ttle things I should've said and done
I
just never took the time

Y
ou were always on my mind…

Maybe I didn't hold you
A
ll those lonely, lonely times
I gue
ss I never told you
That I am so happy that you're mine
If I mad
e you feel second best
I'm s
o sorry I was blind

B
ut you were always on my mind
Y
ou were always on my mind

Te
ll me, tell me that your sweet love hasn't died
Give m
e, give me one more chance
T
o keep you satisfied
I'
ll keep you satisfied

Li
ttle things I should have said and done
I
just never took the time
You
were always on my mind…

Maybe I didn't treat you
Quite as good as I should have
Maybe I didn't love you
Quite as often as I could have
May
be I didn't hold you
A
ll those lonely, lonely times…



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario