sábado, 27 de octubre de 2012

THE EMPEROR´S NEW CLOTHES / SINEAD O´ CONNOR / NIVEL 3








It seems years since you held the baby
W
hile I wrecked the bedroom
Y
ou said it was dangerous after Sunday
And I
knew you loved me
He thin
ks I just became famous
And
that's what messed me up
B
ut he's wrong
Ho
w could I possibly know what I want
W
hen I was only twenty-one?
And
there's millions of people
T
o offer advice and say how I should be
B
ut they're twisted
And th
ey will never be any influence on me
B
ut you will always be
Y
ou will always be
If I tr
eated you mean
I rea
lly didn't mean to
B
ut you know how it is
And ho
w a pregnancy can change you
I s
ee plenty of clothes that I like
B
ut I won't go anywhere nice for a while
A
ll I want to do is just sit here
And
write it all down and rest for a while
I can'
t bear to be in another city
One where you are n
ot
I
would return to nothing without you
If I'
m your girlfriend or not
May
be I was mean
B
ut I really don't think so
Y
ou asked if I'm scared
And I s
aid so
Every
one can see what's going on
They laugh `cause they know they're untouchable
Not bec
ause what I said was wrong
What
ever it may bring
I wi
ll live by my own policies
I wi
ll sleep with a clear conscience
I wi
ll sleep in peace
May
be it sounds mean
B
ut I really don't think so
Y
ou asked for the truth and I told you
Th
rough their own words
Th
ey will be exposed
Th
ey've got a severe case of
The emperor's new clothes…




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario