domingo, 28 de octubre de 2012

IT´S STILL ROCK AND ROLL TO ME / BILLY JOEL / NIVEL 3




What's the matter with the clothes I'm wearing?
Can
't you tell that your tie's too wide?
M
aybe I should buy some old tab collars?
Welcome back to the age of jive
W
here have you been hidin' out lately, honey?
Y
ou can't dress trashy till you spend a lot of money
Everybody's talkin' 'bout the new sound
Fu
nny, but it's still rock and roll to me

W
hat's the matter with the car I'm driving?
Can
't you tell that it's out of style?
Sh
ould I get a set of white wall tires?
Are y
ou gonna cruise the miracle mile?
Nowa
days you can't be too sentimental
Y
our best bet's a true baby blue Continental
H
ot funk, cool punk, even if it's old junk
It
's still rock and roll to me

Oh, it doesn't matter what they say in the papers
'C
ause it's always been the same old scene
There's a new band in town
B
ut you can't get the sound from a story in a magazine
Aimed at your average teen

Ho
w about a pair of pink sidewinders
And a bri
ght orange pair of pants?
Y
ou could really be a Beau Brummell baby
If you
just give it half a chance
Don
't waste your money on a new set of speakers
You get mor
e mileage from a cheap pair of sneakers
Ne
xt phase, new wave, dance craze, anyways
It'
s still rock and roll to me

W
hat's the matter with the crowd I'm seeing?
Don
't you know that they're out of touch?
Sh
ould I try to be a straight 'A' student?
If y
ou are then you think too much
Don
't you know about the new fashion honey?
A
ll you need are looks and a whole lotta money.
It
's the next phase, new wave, dance craze, anyways
It
's still rock & roll to me
Everybody's talkin' 'bout the new sound
Fu
nny, but it's still rock and roll to me


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario