viernes, 26 de octubre de 2012

JUST LIKE HEAVEN / THE CURE / NIVEL 3








Show me...
Ho
w you do that trick
The one that makes me scream
S
he said
The on
e that makes me laugh
S
he said
And
threw her arms around my neck

S
how me how you do it
And I promi
se you
I promi
se that I'll run away with you...

Spinning on that dizzy edge
I
kissed her face and kissed her head
And dr
eamed of all the different ways I had
T
o make her glow
W
hy are you so far away?
S
he said
B
ut won't you ever know that I'm in love with you?...

You...
So
ft and only
Y
ou...
Lost and lone
ly
You...
Strange as angels
Dan
cing in the deepest oceans
Twisting in the water
You'
re just like a dream...

Daylight licked me into shape
I m
ust have been asleep for days
And mo
ving lips to breathe her name
I open
ed up my eyes
And f
ound myself alone...
Abo
ve a raging sea
That stole the only girl I loved
And dro
wned her deep inside of me

You...
So
ft and only
Y
ou...
Lost and lone
ly
You...
J
ust like heaven...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario