jueves, 25 de octubre de 2012

BIG TIME / PETER GABRIEL / NIVEL 3




I'm on my way, I'm making it, huh!
I'
ve got to make it show yeah, hey!
S
o much larger than life
I'
m gonna watch it growing
H
ey...

The place where I come from is a small town
Th
ey think so small, they use small words
B
ut not me, I'm smarter than that
I wor
ked it out
I'
ll be stretching my mouth to let those big words come right out
I'
ve had enough, I'm getting out
T
o the city, the big big city
I'
ll be a big noise with all the big boys, so much stuff I will own
And I wi
ll pray to a big god, as I kneel in the big church

Bi
g time, I'm on my way I'm making it, big time, oh yes
Big tim
e, I've got to make it show yeah, big time
Bi
g time, so much larger than life
Big tim
e, I'm gonna watch it growing, big time
Ho
oh...

M
y parties have all the big names and I greet them with the widest smile
Te
ll them how my life is one big adventure
And alw
ays they're amazed when I show them 'round my house to my bed
I
had it made like a mountain rage with a snow white pillow for my big fat head
And m
y heaven will be a big heaven, and I will walk through the front door

Bi
g Time, I'm on my way I'm making it, big time, Huh!
Big time, I'
ve got to make it show yeah, big time
Big time, s
o much larger than life
Bi
g time, I'm gonna watch it growing, big time
Bi
g time, my car is getting bigger Big time, my house is getting bigger
Big tim
e, my eyes are getting bigger
And m
y mouth
Bi
g time, my belly's getting bigger
Big tim
e, and my bank account
Big time, l
ook at my circumstance
Bi
g time, and the bulge in my big... hi there...





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario