martes, 30 de octubre de 2012

SITUATION / YAZOO / NIVEL 3


Blue eyed dressed for every situation
Mo
ving through the doorway of a nation
Pi
ck me up and shake the doubt
Bab
y I can't do without

Don
't mess around
Y
ou bring me down
Ho
w you get about
Don
't make a sound just move out

I remem
ber only for an hour
Mo
ve right through me can you feel the power
I don'
t know what's going on
It
scares me but it won't be long

Don't me
ss around
Y
ou bring me down
Ho
w you get about
Don't ma
ke a sound just move out

Mo
ve out…

(repeat)
No
w he's in control he is my lover
Nat
ions stand against him he's your brother
B
een a long time, been a long time now
I
'll get to you somehow

(repeat)
Move out, don't mess around
Move out, you bring me down
Move out, how you get about
Don't make a sound just move out…



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario