martes, 27 de abril de 2021

TWO HEARTS BEAT AS ONE / U2 / NIVEL 3

                     




I don't know
I do
n't know which side I'm on
I don't 
know my right from left
Or my right from wrong
S
ay I'm a fool
Y
ou say I'm not for you
B
ut if I'm a fool for you
Oh, that's something
T
wo hearts beat as one

Can'
t stop the dance
Hon
eythis is my last chance
I s
aid, can't stop the dance
Maybe this is my last chance

T
wo hearts beat as one

Th
ey beat on black, beat on white
B
eat on everything don't get it right
Beat on y
ou, beat on me, beat on love

I do
n't know
Ho
w to say what's got to be said
I do
n't know if it's black or white
There's others see it red
I do
n't get the answers right
I'
ll leavthat to you
Is 
this lovout of fashion?
Or is it the time of year?
Ar
e theswords distraction
T
o thwords you wanna hear?

T
wo hearts beat as one...

I tr
y to spit it out
I tr
y to explain
The way I feel
Oh, yeah
T
wo hearts

I can
't stop the dance
May
be this is my last chance
I s
aid I can't stop the dance...
Maybe this is our last chance...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario