jueves, 29 de abril de 2021

DOCTOR DOCTOR / THOMPSON TWINS / NIVEL 3

                    



I saw you there, just standing there
And I th
ought I was only dreaming, yeah
kissed you then, then once again
Y
ou said you would come and dance with me
Dan
ce with me across the sea
And 
we could feel the motion of a thousand dreams

(rep
eat)
Oh, Do
ctor, doctor, can'you see I'm burning, burning
Oh, Doctor, doctor, is this love I'm feeling?
S
hips at night give such delight
We all leave before the morning light
Pl
ease don't go no please don't go
C
ause I don't want to stay here on my own…

Fe
ver breathe your love on me (breathe your love)
Ta
ke away my name (take away)
Fe
ver lay youhands on me (breathe your love)
Ne
ver be the same

Oh, Doctor, doctor, can't you see I'm burning, burning…
Oh, Do
ctor, doctor, is this love I'm feeling? ….
Com
e with me and make believe
We can travel to eternity

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario