miércoles, 28 de abril de 2021

HOLD ME NOW / JOHNNY LOGAN / NIVEL 3

                        



Don't... don't close your heart to how you feel
Dr
eam, and don't be afraid the dream's not real
Clo
se your eyes, pretend it's just the two of us again
Ma
ke believe this moment's here to stay
T
ouch... touch me the way you used to do
know tonight could be all I'll have with you
From no
w on, you'll be with someone else instead of me
S
o tonight, let's fill this memory
For 
the last time

Hold me now
Don
't cry, don't say a word
Just hold me now
And I wi
ll know
Th
ough we're apart, we'll always be together
Fore
ver in love
W
hat do you say when words are not enough?

Time... time wi
ll be kind once we're apart
And y
our tears... tears will have no place in your heart
wish I... I could say how much I'll miss you when you're gone
Ho
w my love for you will go on and on and

Hold me now
Don
't cry, don't say a word
J
ust hold me now
And tr
y to understand that
I hop
e at last you've found
W
hat you've been searchin' for
And th
ough I won't be there anymore
I wi
ll always love you

(
Hold me now)
(Don
't cry,) don't say a word
Just hold me now
And I wi
ll know
Th
ough we're apart, we'll always be together
Fore
ver in love
W
hat do you say when words are not enough?

W
hat can I say
W
hen my words are not enough

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario