martes, 27 de abril de 2021

ROCKET MAN / ELTON JHON / NIVEL 3

                     



She packed my bags last night pre-flight
Zero hour nine a.m.
And I
'm gonna be high as a kite by then
I mi
ss the earth so much I miss my wife
It
's lonelout in space
On s
uch a timeless flight

(rep
eat)
And I thin
k it's gonna be a long long time
Ti
ll touch down brings me round again to find
I
'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh, no no no I'm a rocket man
Ro
cket man burning out his fusup here alone

Ma
rs ain't the kind of place to raise youkids
In fact it
's cold as hell
And 
there's no one there to raisthem if you did
And a
ll this science I don't understand
It
's just my job five days a week
A ro
cket man, a rocket man

(rep
eat)
And I 
think it's gonna be a long long time
Ti
ll touch down brings me round again to find
I
'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh, no no no I'm a rocket man
Ro
cket man burning out his fusup here alone


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario