miércoles, 28 de abril de 2021

HOLD ON TO THE NIGHT / RICHARD MARX / NIVEL 3

                   




Just when I believed I couldn't ever want for more
This ever changing world pushes me through another door
I sa
w you smile and my mind could not erasthe beauty of your face
J
ust for a while won't you let me shelter you

Hold 
on to the night
Hold on to the memories
I wi
sh that I could give you something more
and I c
ould be yours

Ho
w do we explain something took us bsuprise
Promi
ses invade love that is real but in disguise
W
hat happens now do we break another rule
and let 
our lovers play the fool
I don
't know how to stop feeling this way...

Hold 
on to the night
Hold on to the memories
If onl
y I could give you something more
We
ll, I think that I've been true to everybody else but me
And the w
ay I feel about you makes my heart long tbe free
Everytime I look into your eyes I'm helplessly aware
That the someone I´ve beesearching for is right there...

Hold on to the night
Hold 
on to the memories
wish that I could give you more
whoa...
Hold on to the night


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario