miércoles, 28 de abril de 2021

DON´T GO / YAZOO / NIVEL 3

                   




Came in from the city
Walked into the door
I t
urned around when I heard
The sound of footsteps on the floor
Lo
ve just like addiction now I'm hooked on you

I n
eed some time to get it right
Your lo
ve gonna see me through

Ca
n't stop now, don't you know
ain't never gonna let you go - don't go!

Oh, Bab
y
Ma
ke your mind up, give me what you got

Fi
x me with your lovin shut the door and turn the lock
Hey, go g
ethe doctor, doctor came too late

Ano
ther night I feel alright mlove for you can't wait
Ca
n't stop now, don't you know
ain't never gonna let you go - don't go!

Cam
e in from the city
wal
ked into the door
I t
urned around when I heard
The sound of footsteps on the floor
S
aid he was a killer
No
w I know it's true

I'
m dead when you walk out the door
hey, bab
e
I'
m hooked on you
(repeat)

Can't stop now, don't you know 

I ain't never gonna let you go - don't go!…





 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario