miércoles, 28 de abril de 2021

EVEN BETTER THAN THE REAL THING / U2 / NIVEL 3

                      


Give me one more chance
And you
'll be satisfied
Gi
ve me two more chances
Y
ou won't be denied
We
ll, my heart is where it's always been
M
y head is somewhere in between
Gi
ve me one more chance
Let m
e be your lover tonight
O
h yeah, check it out

You'
re the real thing...
E
ven better than the real thing
C
hild

Gi
ve me one last chance
And I'
m gonna make you sing
Gi
ve me half a chance
T
o ride on thwaves that you bring

You'
re honey child to a swarm of bees
Go
nna blow right through you like a breeze
Gi
ve me one last dance
We'll slide dowthe surface of things

You'
re the real thing
Y
eah, the real thing
You're the real thing
E
ven better than the reathing
C
hild

We're free to fly the crimson sky
The suwon't melt ouwings tonight
O
h nowooh yeah...here she comes

Ta
ke me higher...
Can y
ou take me higher?
Will you take me higher?

You'
re the real thing
Y
eah, the real thing
You're 
the real thing
E
ven better than the real thing...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario