lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012

TOUCH THE HAND / BRYAN ADAMS / NIVEL 3




 
Stand up if ya wanna fight
I'
m tellin' all the women stand up for your rights
If y
a wanna wear the trousers you wanna act like a man
I'
d love to trade ya places love to be your thang
I'
d do all the shopping collect you favorite suit
Pre
ss all the laundry polish all your boots
And if y
ou brought me flowers I'd meet you at the door
Ha
ve your dinner ready your slippers on the floor
And w
hen day turns to night and you feel alright
And I t
urn out the lights

T
ouch the hand of the man who'll make ya woman
Touch
the hand of the man who'll make it right
Touch the
hand of the man who'll make ya woman
C
ause when day turns to night and you feel alright
And I t
urn out the lights

Stand up - it's alright
Lo
ve to play the woman - love to play your wife
Li
ght you favorite cigarette - pour your favorite drink
W
ear your best apron - wash the dishes in the sink
G
et your shaving lotion - turn the shower on
Warm up your bathrobe - keep my baby warm
R
ead ya bedtime stories - while you take a nap
Turn on the TV - p
ut out the cat
B
ut when day turns to night and you feel alright
And I t
urn out the lights..

Touch the hand of the man who'll make ya woman
Touch the hand of
the man who'll make it right
Touch
the hand of the man who'll make ya woman
C
ause when day turns to night and you feel alright
And I t
urn out the lights…



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario