jueves, 29 de noviembre de 2012

SARA / FLEETWOOD MAC / NIVEL 3





Wait a minute baby
Stay with me awhile
S
aid you'd give me light
B
ut you never told me about the fire

Dro
wnin', in the sea of love
W
here everyone would love to drown
B
ut now it's gone, it doesn't matter what for
So w
hen you build your house, then call me home

Oo…
And it
was just like a great dark wind
Wi
thin the wings of a storm
I
think I had met my match
He
was singin'
And
undoing and undoing
Oo…, the la
ces, undoing the laces

He s
aid "Sara, you're the poet in my heart
Ne
ver change, never stop..."
B
ut now it's gone, it doesn't matter what for
B
ut when you build your house, then call me home

Hold on,
the night is comin'
And
the starling flew for days
I'd
stay home at night all the time
I go
anywhere - anywhere - anyway...

As
k me and I'm there, yeah
Ask me and I'
m there, 'cause I care
In
the sea of love, where every woman would love to drown
B
ut now it's gone, they say it doesn't matter anymore
If y
ou build your house, then please call me home

"Sara, you'
re the poet in my heart
Ne
ver change, and don’t you ever stop..."
B
ut now it's gone; no, it doesn't matter anymore
W
hen you build your house, I’ll come by

Oo…, Sara
Ah…, Oo…

Oh...Oo…, Sara, bab
e
There was a heartbeat and it never really died
Yes it never really died
Oh, wi
ll you swallow your pride?

A
ll I ever wanted was to know that you were dreaming...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario