miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2012

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS / FOREIGNER / NIVEL 3




I gotta take a little time, a little time to think things over
I be
tter read between the lines, in case I need it when I’m older

No
w this mountain I must climb, feels like the world upon my shoulders
Th
rough the clouds I see love shine, it keeps me warm as life grows colder
In m
y life, there’s been heartache and pain
I don’t
know if I can face it again
Ca
n’t stop now, I’ve travelled so far, to change This lonely life

I wa
nna know what love is, I want you to show me
I wanna f
eel where love is, I know you can show me

I’m go
nna take a little time, a little time to look around me
I’ve got now
here left to hide, it looks like love has finally found me
In m
y life, there’s been heartache and pain
I do
n’t know if I can face it again
Can’t
stop now, I’ve travelled so far, to change this lonely life

I wa
nna know where love is, I want you to show me
I wanna f
eel what love is, I know you can show me
I wanna know where lo
ve is, I want you to show me
(and I wanna feel) I wanna feel what love is
(and I know) I
know you can show me

Let’s ta
lk about love, I wanna know what love is
The love that you feel inside, I want you to show me
And I’m f
eeling so much love, I wanna feel what love is
No, you just ca
nnot hide, I know you can show me
I wanna know (I wanna know what love is, let’s talk about love), I want you to show me
I wanna feel it t
oo, I wanna feel what love is
(I wanna feel it too), and I
know, and I know
I know you can show me
Show me what real love is, y
eah, oh,  I wanna know what love is
 I wanna know  (I wanna know) I want you to show me
I wanna know, I wanna
know, I wanna know
I want to feel where love is...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario