jueves, 28 de junio de 2012

SLAVE TO LOVE / BRIAN FERRY / NIVEL 3




Tell her I'll be waiting
In
the usual place
Wi
th the tired and weary
There's no escape
T
o need a woman
You'
ve got to know
Ho
w the strong get weak
And
the rich get poor

Sla
ve to love…

You'
re running with me
Do
n't touch the ground
We're the restless hearted
Not
the chained and bound
The
sky is burning
A s
ea of flame
Th
ough your world is changing
I wi
ll be the same

Sla
ve to love…

And I can
't escape
I'
m a slave to love

Can y
ou help me?...

The storm is breaking
Or so it seems
We're too young to reason
T
oo grown up to dream
And the
spring is turning
Y
our face to mine
I can h
ear your laughter
I can s
ee your smile

Slave to love…

And I can'
t escape
I'
m a slave to love…


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario