jueves, 21 de junio de 2012

GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS / MOTLEY CRUE / NIVEL 3


Fri
day night and I need a fight
M
y motorcycle and a switchblade knife
Hand
ful of grease in my hair feels right
B
ut what I need to make me tight are

G
irls, Girls, Girls
Long legs and burgun
dy lips
Girls…
Dan
cin' down on Sunset Strip
Girls…
Red lips, finger
tips

Tri
ck or treat-sweet to eat
On Hallo
ween and New Year's Eve
Yan
kee girls ya just can't beat
B
ut they're the best when they're off their feet

Girls, Girls, Girls
At
the Dollhouse in Ft. Lauderdale
G
irls…
Ro
cking in Atlanta at Tattletails
G
irls…
R
aising Hell at the 7th Veil Have you read the news
In the So
ho Tribune
Ya
know she did me
We
ll then she broke my heart

I'
m such a good good boy
I just n
eed a new toy
I te
ll ya what, girl
Dan
ce for me, I'll keep you overemployed
J
ust tell me a story
Y
ou know the one I mean

Cra
zy Horse, Paris, France
For
get the names, remember romance
I
got the photos, a menage a trois
M
usta broke those Frenchies laws with those

Girls…
Bod
y Shop. Marble Arch
G
irls…
Tropicana
's where I lost my heart
G
irls…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario