martes, 19 de junio de 2012

CRYING / VIXEN / NIVEL 2




One look and I saw what I wanted to see, you know that you
(Con) un solo vistazo y me enteré de lo que quería (saber), sabes que tú
Wrapped my heart around your finger so easily, yeah
Controlas mis sentimientos, así de sencillo, sí
With your centerfold body going through the moves
Con
Why did I keep wasting the truth for you, tonight
Porqué habría de ocultarte la verdad, (en) esta noche

I won't be cryin', cryin', when I think about you, 'cause I opened my eyes
No lloraré,… cuando piense en ti, ya que he aceptado la realidad
And I won't be cryin', cryin', 'cause those days are gone, gone
…, ya que aquellos días han quedado en el pasado,…
Someone twisted you, so you gave it to me, yeah, you gave it to me good
Alguien en su momento te hirió, ahora tú lo haces conmigo, sí
 ahora te desquitas conmigo

You're a nightmare everywhere, disguised as a dream
Dondequiera (que te presentas) eres una pesadilla,
 disfrazada como si fueses un (atractivo) sueño
Well I got lost, wandering through the darkness in your maze of lies
Bien, me he perdido, vagando a través de la obscuridad en tu laberinto de mentiras
Your trapdoor-way right into my insides, but tonight
Tu trampa ha funcionado conmigo, pero esta noche
I won't be cryin', cryin', when I think about you, 'cause I opened my eyes
And I won't be cryin', cryin'
The tears are falling to the floor, but you won't catch me cryin'
anymore
Las lágrimas caen al piso, pero ya no estas tú para detenerlas

I won't be cryin', cryin', when I think about you, 'cause I opened my eyes
And I won't be cryin', cryin', 'cause those days are gone, gone…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario