martes, 27 de abril de 2021

YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY / SHAKIN´ STEVENS / NIVEL 3

                           


You know, Baby, when you're in my arms
I can f
eel your loving magic charms
You dri
ve me crazy, you drive me crazy
And w
hen I'm looking in those big blue eyes
I 
start a'floating round in paradise
Y
ou drive me crazy, you drive me crazy

(repeat)
H
eaven must have sent you down
Do
wn for you to give me a thrill
E
v'ry time you touch me
Ev'
ry time you hold me
M
y heart starts speeding like a train on a track
I lo
ve you, Baby, and it's plain to see
I love y
ou, honey, it was meant to be
You dri
ve me crazy, you drive me crazy, oh
And when I'm looking in those big blue eyes
I 
start a'floating round in paradise
You dri
ve me crazy, you drive me crazy...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario