miércoles, 28 de abril de 2021

UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD / U2 / NIVEL 3

                    




Haven't seen you for quite a while
I 
was down the hole just passing time
Last tim
e we met was a low-lit room
We were as close together as a bride and groom
We ate the food, we drank the wine
Everybody having a good time
E
xcept you
Y
ou were talking about the end of the world

I t
ook the money
I 
spiked your drink
Y
ou miss too much these days if you stop to think
You l
ead me on with those innocent eyes
You 
know I love the element of surprise
In 
the garden I was playing the tart
I ki
ssed your lips and broke your heart
Y
ou
Y
ou were acting like it was the end of the world

Lo
ve...


In m
y dream I was drowning my sorrows
B
ut my sorrows, they learned to swim
Su
rrounding me, going down on me
Spilling over the brim
Waves of regret, waves of joy
I r
eached out for the one I tried to destroy
Y
ou... said you'd wait till the end of the world…


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario