sábado, 1 de mayo de 2021

YOU´RE SO VAIN / CARLY SIMONS / NIVEL 3

                         




You walked into the party
Li
ke you were walking onto a yacht
Y
our hat strategically dipped below one eye
Y
our scarf it was Afric cut
Y
ou had one eye in the mirror
As y
ou watched yourself go about
And a
ll the girls dreamed that they'd be your partner
They'd be your partner and

You'
re so vain
Y
ou probably think this song is about you
You'
re so vain
I 
bet you think this song is about you
Do
n't you, don't you

Oh, you had me several years ago
W
hen I was still quite naive
Well you said that we make such a pretty pair
And 
that you would never leave
B
ut you gave away the things you loved
And on
e of them was me
I 
had some dreams, there were clouds in my coffee
Cl
ouds in my coffee, yeah

You'
re so vain
Y
ou probably think this song is about you
You'
re so vain
I 
bet you think this song is about you
Do
n't you, don't you, don't you

I 
had some dreams, there were clouds in my coffee
Cl
ouds in my coffee, yeah

You
're so vain
Y
ou probably think this song is about you
You'
re so vain
I 
bet you think this song is about you
Don't y
ou, don't you

We
ll I knew you went off to Saratoga
And y
our horse naturally won
T
hen you flew your beauty to Nova Scotia
T
o see the total eclipse of the sun
We
ll you're where you should be all the time
And w
hen you're not you're with
Som
e underworld spy or the wife of a close friend
Wife of a close friend

You
're so vain
Y
ou probably think this song is about you
You'
re so vain
I 
bet you think this song is about you
Don't y
ou, don't you, don't you

You
're so vain
Y
ou probably think this song is about you
You're s
o vain
You probabl
y think this song is about you
You
're so vain…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario