martes, 4 de mayo de 2021

DOWNTOWN TRAIN / ROD STEWART / NIVEL 3

                          




Outside another yellow moon
Has punched a hole in the night time mist
I climb th
rough the window and down to the street
I'
m shining like a new dime
The downtown trains are full
Fu
ll of all them Brooklyn girls
They try so hard to break out of their little worlds

Y
ou wave your hand and they scatter like crows
Th
ey have nothing that'll ever capture your heart
They're just thorns without the rose
B
e careful of them in the dark
Oh, if I was the one you chose to be your only one
Oh, bab
y can't you hear me now, can't you hear me now

Wil
l I see you tonight on a downtown train
E
very night, every night its just the same
On a down
town train

I 
know your window and I know its late
I 
know your stairs and your doorway
I 
walk down your street and past your gate
I 
stand by the light of the four way
And wa
tch them as they fall, oh, baby
Th
ey all having their heart attacks
They stay at the carnival
B
ut they'll never win you back

Wi
ll I see you tonight on a downtown train
E
very night, every night its just the same
You l
eave me lonely
W
ill I see you tonight on a downtown train
A
ll my dreams, all my dreams fall like rain
On a down
town train

Wi
ll I see you tonight on a downtown train
E
very night, every night its just the same

W
ill I see you tonight on a downtown train
A
ll my dreams, all my dreams fall like rain
On a do
wntown train...
A
ll my dreams fall like rain
On a do
wntown train...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario