martes, 4 de mayo de 2021

I´LL HAVE TO SAY I LOVE YOU IN A SONG / JIM CROCE / NIVEL 3

                            





Well, I know it's kinda late
I hop
e I didn't wake you
B
ut what I gotta say can't wait
I 
know you'd understand
Every time I tried to tell you
The words just came out wrong
S
o I'll have to say I love you in a song
Yeah, I know it's kinda strange
E
very time I'm near you
I j
ust run out of things to say
I 
know you'd understand
Every time I try to tell you
The words just came out wrong
S
o I'll have to say I love you in a song
Every time the time is right
A
ll the words just came out wrong
S
o I'll have to say I love you in a song
Yeah, I know it's kinda late
Hope I didn't wake you
B
ut there's something I just gotta say
Know you'd understand
Every time I try to tell you
The words just came out wrong
S
o I'll have to say I love you in a song…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario