martes, 4 de mayo de 2021

WHEN THE NIGHT COMES / JOE COCKER / NIVEL 3

                       



Hold on
I'
ll be back for you
It won
't be long
B
ut for now there's something else
That's calling me
S
o take me down a lonesome road
P
oint me east and let me go
That suitcase weighs me down
Wi
th memories

I 
just want to be the one you run to
I j
ust want to be the one you come to
I just 
want to be there for someone
W
hen the night comes
Let
's put all the cares behind us
And go w
here they'll never find us
I 
just want to be there beside you
When 
the night comes
W
hen the night comes

T
wo spirits in the night
That can leave before the morning light
W
hen there's nothing left to lose
And no
thing left to fear
S
o meet me on the edge of town
Won't k
eep you waiting I'll be 'round
Then you and I
We'll just roll right out of here

I just 
want to be the one you run to
I 
just want to be the one you come to
I just 
want to be there for someone
W
hen the night comes
Let'
s put all the cares behind us
And go 
where they'll never find us
I 
just want to be there beside you
W
hen the night comes
When 
the night comes

I 
know there'll be a time for you and I
J
ust take my hand and run away
Thin
k of all the pieces of the shattered dream
We're gonna make it out some day
We'
ll be coming back
Coming ba
ck to stay

W
hen the night comes
I 
want to be the one you run to
W
hen the night comes
To b
e the one you'd come to
I 
want to be the one you run to
Ooh…
I 
just want to be the one you run to
want to be the one you come to
I just 
want to be there for someone
W
hen the night comes
Let
's put all the cares behind us
And go w
here they'll never find us
I 
just want to be there beside you
W
hen the night comes
W
hen the night comes
Ah, ah w
hen the night comes
W
hen the night rolls down
Ah, ah w
hen the night comes
I 
want to be with you
Ah, ah w
hen the night comes
Oh, ah when 
the night comes in
Ah, 
ah, oh…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario