lunes, 3 de mayo de 2021

SOUL KITCHEN / THE DOORS / NIVEL 3

                           




Well, the clock says it's time to close
Now
I guess I'd better go
Now
I'd really like to stay here
All night
The cars crawl past all stuffed with eyes
Street lights share their hollow glow
Your brain seems bruised with numb surprise
Still one place to go
Still one place to go

Let me sleep all night
In your soul kitchen,
Warm my mind
Near your gentle stove
Turn me out and I'll wander, baby,
Stumblin' in the neon Groves
Well, your fingers weave quick minuets,
Speak in secret alphabets
I light another cigarette
Learn to forget
Learn to forget

Learn to forget
Learn to forget

Let me sleep all night
In your soul kitchen,
Warm my mind
Near your gentle stove
All night
Stumblin' in the neon groves

Well, the clock says it's time to close
Now
I know I'll have to go
Now
I really wanna stay here
All night
All night
Turn me out and I'll wander, baby...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario